What does Medical & Science PGL stand for? by AcronymAndSlang.com Top PGL abbreviation meaning: Personal Grenade Launcher. List of 101 PGL definitions. Hop on to get the meaning of PGL. About 97% are benign and cured by surgical removal; the remaining 3% are malignant because they are able to produce distant metastases. We know 117 definitions for PGL abbreviation or acronym in 7 categories. PGL Meaning. As shown in Figure 7 , this model consists of a data augmentation module T and a prior dual-path … 'Peoples Energy Corporation' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource. Looking for the definition of PGL? What does Medical & Science PGL stand for? For PGL we have found 117 definitions. by AcronymAndSlang.com ©2016 Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Resident/Fellow Levels of Training as Defined by Specialty Residents, if you have any questions about your year of training, please consult your program director. The Medical & Science Acronym /Abbreviation/Slang PGL means Profile Grade Line. Top PGL abbreviation meaning: Paraganglioma The PGL model aims to learn a universal structural representation using unlabeled volumetric medical images, and thus to improve downstream segmentation tasks. ; What does PGL mean? Looking for online definition of PGLS or what PGLS stands for? Hop on to get the meaning of PGL. PGL Stands For: All acronyms (117) Airports & Locations (2) Business & Finance (7) Common Government & Military (2) … What does PGL stand for? Enter your term in the search box of the website or check out 50+ related full forms … Looking for online definition of PLG or what PLG stands for? List of 135 PGL definitions. Possible PGL meaning as an acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term vary from category to category. Paraganbliomas Medical; Peoples Energy Corp. Organizations Phenolic Glycolipid Medical; Paraganglioma A paraganglioma is a rare neuroendocrine neoplasm that may develop at various body sites. List page number 3 Find out what is the full meaning of PGL on Abbreviations.com! persistent generalized lymphadenopathy: a syndrome characterized by reactive hyperplasia of lymph nodes (of at least 1 month's duration and at two different body sites, not including the inguinal area) in patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus. Updated April 2020. What does PGL stand for? PLG is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary Please look for them carefully. Category : Medical (You might also like similar terms related to the Medial category) Not able to find full form or full meaning of PGL May be you are looking for other term similar to PGL. The Medical & Science Acronym /Abbreviation/Slang PGL means persistent generalized lymphadenopathy syndrome. Updated June 2020. PGLS is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary